TRACMASS is a Lagrangian trajectory code for ocean and atmospheric general circulation models. The code makes it possible to estimate water paths, Lagrangian stream functions (barotropic, overturning, etc.), exchange times, etc.
- how to set up TRACMASS.
- how to design your own experiment.
- how the different components of TRACMASS work.
- how to postprocess your TRACMASS output data.
Check our gallery with different TRACMASS results for different datasets and examples on how the TRACMASS features work.
Contact & FAQ
Check our FAQ and contact information in case you have any problem or comment about TRACMASS
1. - Download the code:
git clone https://github.com/TRACMASS/Tracmass.git
2. - Modify the Makefile to fit your system.
3. - Then you can run the make command:
4. - Run TRACMASS by typing:
Cite as Aldama-Campino, Aitor, Döös, Kristofer, Kjellsson, Joakim, & Jönsson, Bror. (2020, December 17). TRACMASS: Formal release of version 7.0 (Version v7.0-beta). Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4337926